Boil one cup of water and stir in four
packages of gelatin until dissolved. Removed from heat and add in one cup of
Add about 10 to 20 drop of the fragrance
oil to the gelatin. If you would like add a few drops of food coloring as well.
Add one table spoon salt to the gelatin
mixture to keep mold from growing.
Carefully pour the gel into the small
jar allow the gel to set either at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
for sell or use.
Caustic soda and soda Ash are EXTREMELY
caustic and can cause burns if splashed on the skin. It could cause blindness
if spattered in the eyes.
Use caution when adding Iye (caustic
soda and potash) to cold water, when stirring caustic (Iye) and when pouring
the liquid soap into moles. If it is spilled on skin, wash immediately with
Wash off any caustic or green (uncured)
soap spilled on furniture or counter tops.
Always add caustic soda to cold water,
never to hot water because the chemical action heats the cold water to the
boiling point. It also produces harsh fumes which are harmful if breathed
deeply. Stand back and avert the head while the caustic soda is dissolving. The
use of gloves, glasses and draft vents is recommended. Because of these
dangers, it is best to keep small children far from the place while soap is
being produced. Avoid using aluminum containers to dissolve caustic soda.
Always use rubber and plastic containers.
PALM-KERNEL OIL (P.K.O)
an edible oil derives from the kernel of the oil palm.
names: Iye, sodium hydroxide.
of caustic: In used in many industries, mostly as a
strong chemical base in the manufacture of pulp and paper, textiles, drinking
water, soaps and detergents and as a drain cleaner.
neutralizes or adjusts the acidity of the other ingredients in soap and
HYDROXIDE: Other names caustic potash, Ash and Iye.
Hydroxide forms white deliquescent crystals is usually white pellets. It
dissolves readily in water, giving of much heat and forming a strong alkaline
ash and hard ash.
pepper products, soap and detergents, etc. it allow bar soaps to harden.
SULPHATE: Is the sodium salt of sulfuric acid. It is a white
is mainly used for the manufacturing of the detergents and in the kraft process
of pepper pulping.
provides proper flow or solubility to soap. Cleans without leaving residue.
PEROXIDE: Is a clear liquid slightly more viscous than water.
has many function but it is mainly used in powered detergent production.
breakdown soaps particles
CALCIUM HYPOCHLORIDE: Other names Aqua
chloro, (HTH) and chlorine used in bleach production, treating of drinking
water also for cleansing.
and granules form.
a translucent, colourless brittle (when dry), flavorless solid substance.
thick liquid substance. It serves as moisturize in facial cleaner.
LAURYL ETHER SULPHATE (SLES)
A cleansing agent and effective foamer.
ACID: A brownish or blackish thinkly liquid. It serves as
Is an organic compound made synthetically or obtained from peppermint or other
mint oils. It is a waxy, crystalline substance, clear or white in colour. Solid
at room temperature and melts slightly above.
CONPHOR: A similar substance to menthol.
EMOTION:- It is used for production of bonds. (Gum or glue)
Other names, carbolic acid and phenic acid.
an antiseptic (germ-free) substance.
name fragrance it gives nice smell to the product.
gives colour to the products. Kinds of colours
Water colours and
FORMULINE: A colourless
liquid substance. It look like water. It is commonly used as preservative.
COMPLEX are additives component.
used in production of soap, paint chalk board e.t.c.
DIETHANOL AMIDE (CDEA)
SILICATE- A liquid substance That serve as hardening and
leavening agent, prevent separation or deterioration of ingredients in liquid
TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE (STPP). A chemical that gives cleansing
Sequestering agents that makes the ingredients floats, used as forming
stabilizer; also to reduce hardness in water.
Binder used for powered detergent.
PHOSPHATE: Provides the abrasive strength; remove hard water
minerals and this increase the effectiveness of detergents; prevents dirty from
setting back in clothes during washing
chloride or table salt: Thickening agent; provides
viscosity to the soap.
and propyl pareben: Anti-microbial preservatives.
amine (TEA) Emulsifier used in facial cleaner.
chloride: disinfectant against bacteria, fungi and yeast.
methy cellulose (CMC) An anti-redeposition agents that
prevent dirt from setting back in clothes during washing.
Ethanol is an alcohol.
production of body perfume.
used for the production of hair cream,
Vaseline pomades balm etc.
I can help you develop a unique business plan tailored to suit your needs.
I will carry out research and develop MBA grade business plan that you can present to a bank or any investor.
- SECTION I – EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- NAME OF BUSINESS / COMPANY
- OFFICE & SITE LOCATION
- MISSION STATEMENT
- SOCIAL/ECONOMIC VALUE
- PROJECT STATUS & START UP
- WHY PREPARE THIS BUSINESS PLAN?
- SECURITIES FOR THE PROPOSED LOAN
- SECTION II – STUDY AREA
- STUDY AREA
- COMPANY OVERVIEW
- MANAGEMENT TEAM
- DEPARTMENTS IN THE COMPANY
- MANAGEMENT TEAM GAPS
- SECTION III – INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
- DEFINING YOUR INDUSTRY
- YOUR INDUSTRY SIZE GROWTH RATE AND SALES PROJECTIONS
- INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
- MARKET OVERVIEW
- MARKET SEGMENTATION
- RELEVANT MARKET SIZE
- KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- LONG TERM PROSPECTIVE
- MARKET CHARACTERISTICS
- SAMPLING TECHNIQUE
- SECTION IV – CUSTOMER ANALYSIS
- TARGET CUSTOMERS
- CUSTOMER NEEDS
- MARKET NEEDS / SOCIAL PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS
- BUYERS BEHAVIOUR
- MARKET SHARE
- SALES FORECASTING
- SECTION V – COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- DIRECT COMPETITORS
- COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES
- SECTION VI – MARKETING PLAN
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- FINISHED PRODUCTS
- PRODUCT QUALITY AND PRODUCTION QUANTITY
- PRODUCTION CAPACITY
- PROMOTIONS PLAN
- DISTRIBUTION PLAN
- SECTION VII – OPERATIONS PLAN
- GENERAL APPROACH TO PRODUCTION
- TECHNICAL ANALYSIS / PRODUCTION PROCESS
- PACKAGING REQUIREMENTS
- SECTION VIII – FINANCIAL PLAN
- REVENUE MODEL
- FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- FINANCIAL ASSUMPTIONS
- FINANCE CHARGES
- FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS
- FUNDING REQUIREMENTS/USE OF FUNDS
- CRITICAL ASSUMPTIONS
- FINANCIAL MODELS
- SUMMARY OF PROJECT COST
- BUDGET OF FIXED ASSETS / CAPITAL EXPENSES / INVESTMENTS
- OPERATING EXPENSES (OPEX)
- TOTAL REQUIRED INVESTMENT OUTLAY (REQUIRED START-UP CAPITAL)
- FINANCING PLAN
- INSTALLED / AVAILABLE EQUIPMENT
- BREAK-EVEN ANALYSIS
- LOAN REPAYMENT SCHEDULE AND INTEREST PAID
- FORECAST OF PROFIT AND LOSS
- CASH FLOW
- BALANCE SHEET
- GENERAL ASSUMPTIONS (BREAK EVEN ANALYSIS)
- BUSINESS RATIOS – PROFITABILITY ANALYSIS
- SECTION 3 – APPENDIX
These Feasibility study on poultry farming business (specializing on layers and boilers production), was conducted using projections, impressive publications, compounding interest/values, tables, graph, bar chart, pie chart, profits analysis and cash flow positions in other to give a clear picture of what is obtainable in that location, using eight plots of land, at Esemdiary village, Off Effurun Sapele Road, Okpe LGA of Delta state, Nigeria as a case study.
Esemdiary village is a community in Okpe Local Government Area of Delta State with coordinates 05°26’N 5°57’E, which also plays the host community to the Warri Airport, which is actually located at Osubi.
Okpe Local Government is a territory that used to be part of the original Okpe Kingdom, its headquarters is at Orerokpe, with a population of 128,398 people whose primary occupations include commercial farming, fishing, hunting, trading and gas exploration.
After carrying out the feasibility study on Esemdiary village, Off Effurun-Sapele Road, Okpe LGA of Delta state, Nigeria, it was discovered that, farming generally will do well both on crop and animal production.
- Bank Deposit
- Electronic Fund Transfer or western money transfer
- ATM cash Transfer
This payment method requires the customer to deposit, Electronic
Fund Transfer or ATM cash Transfer directly from his/her account into any of CHRIS FARM NIGERIA bank accounts.
If it is an E-Book, project materials, written project or written feasibility study, it will be sent to your immediately as soon as your transaction reflects in our account.
Please note; it will take ten working days to write (or prepare) a feasibility study or a project on your request.
Our bank details are on the website page, Just click on payment to get them
After placing your order, SMS your payment information (Manual title,
Name on teller, payment teller number, and your e-mail address)
E.g. catfish, Kelechi Bisi Amina,531796,email@example.com
To +2348036925718 or +2348051270981 once I confirm your payment.
The material will be sent to your immediately! By e-mail Trust us 100% to do that.
Advantages of sending your request via email your e-book (electronic book) is downloadable from your e-mail box which allows you to read and print out this book
• Zero shipping costs.
• No wasting time, forget having to wait weeks for postal delivery.
• No risk of products lost in the mail or damaged
Thinking that we might live you after your purchase? Definitely no!
With the CBN policy in Nigeria via bank verification number (BVN), is almost impossible to steal your money from bank transfer or bank payment.
We assure you of maximum support when you need us. Please, do not hesitate to ask us for the way forward.
Get in touch with us today on our phone numbers or send us an email. We await your response……………………….
WRITTEN AND COMPILED BY CHRIS FARM NIGERIA
PHONE: +234(803)-692-5718 or +234(805)-127-0981
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/chrisfarmnigeria
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: www.twitter.com/chrisfarm9ja
- We provide feasibility study/business plan for new and existing businesses
- We help you to recruit staff for your company, firm or organizations
- We help you in registering your company, firm or organizations
- Suppliers of any food stuffs
- Building contractor (especially building houses, constructions of ponds)
- Provides Architect for any design
- Help you in getting loans
- Sales of fingerlings, table size catfish, chicks, Grass-cutters, rabbits, snails, and many more
- Farm design
- Feed formulation for general livestock, including
- Floating/Sinking Fish feed
- Soybean oil processing, Teachings on how to test soybean cake,
- Teaching on how to remove the gummy and unpleasant smell of soybean oil
- Palm Oil/Palm nut cracking
- Fish Farming (Pond Construction and Fingerlings distribution)
- Poultry farm (plus marketing ideas)
- Rabbit farming
- Snail Farming
- Grass-cutter/cane rat Farming
- Commercial Crop Farming
- Handwork/Workshop Plan
- Pure Water Business
- Nylon production
- Professional Website design (cooperate and personal)
- Bulk SMS (plus re-seller website)
- Business Software Design
- Logo design plus company slogan
- Printing Press (Graphic design, lithography, banners, poster, handbills etc)
- Sales of battery cage for livestock farming all over Nigeria
- E-books on; Broilers farming, Layers farming, Grass-cutter farming, Rabbit farming, Pig farming, Catfish farming, and many more……
- How to own, manage, and make millions from catfish production (Most demanded)
- Projecting writing, Sales of written projects, and many more…………