Chicken 7 Best Herbs Maximum Growth / Business Plans and Feasibility Study
More on Chicken 7 Best Herbs Maximum Growth / Business Plans and Feasibility Study
In like manner, this idea is not exempted in poultry production. Further, the use of herbs for poultry is a very cheap way to reduce the cost of poultry production; it allows you as a poultry farmer to earn more at reduced expenses.
Poultry Farmers on Chicken 7 Best Herbs Maximum Growth / Business Plans and Feasibility Study
Herbs are naturally occurring plant materials that can used for feeding, medicine, and flavouring. They are usually of high nutritional importance.
Also, Herbs can be wholly served as feed or supplement. Some are added as additives, such as sunflower to brighten the yolk color of poultry eggs.
So what herbs are good for chickens?
Pawpaw leaf is a proven beneficial herb for poultry; when dried, it contains about 70% Crude protein. Not only that, pawpaw leaf extract have anthelminthic property; it can be used as organic dewormer for chicken.
Popularly called Ewuro in Yoruba, Onugbu in Igbo, Chusar-doki in Hausa. This herb is not too palatable because of its bitter taste but it is very effective in treating various poultry diseases and parasitic worms.
Furthermore, It is also a good antibiotic as it helps to boost the immune system of the chickens.
- Ginger: Ginger is an effective antibiotic and antiviral herb. It is very effective in treating coccidiosis in poultry and other poultry diseases.
- Garlic: Like Ginger, Garlic is also a very effective antibiotic. It may be served wholly or mixed with ginger to cure various poultry diseases and infections.
- Christmas Melon: Also known as Tangiri, Christmas melon is another effective antiviral herb. It can be used to cure Newcastle disease in poultry.
- Azolla: Azolla is one of the best herbs for chickens to eat. It is rich in protein and other nutrients needed by chickens to grow well. Azolla can be served to improve the quality of the chicken’s product; it can improve the egg yolk color, the taste of the meat and their nutritional benefits.
- Scent leaf: Botanically called Ocimum gratissimum, Efirin in Yoruba, Nchanwu leaf in Igbo and Daidoya in Hausa. Scent leaf is a very powerful antibiotic; it contains several essential minerals and vitamins; such as: Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Potassium, Carbon and Vitamin A. It has the ability to improve the immune system of the chicken greatly when served on a regular basis.
The fact is, there is no precise dosage you can give your birds but because of economic reasons, they are mostly served at 1ML to one liter of water. If you want to operate an organic poultry farm, you can build your birds’ immunity on these herbs by serving them on a regular basis like fortnightly.
- Fresh cassava leaves: It contains Hydrocyanide, which is an antinutrient. It can greatly impair the health of the chicken or cause death when fed heavily
- Tobacco leaves: These contains stimulant called Nicotine. This compound can impair the health of the chicken; hence, it should be avoided.
- Irish potato leaves: This is another poisonous herb. It contains Solanine, which is another antinutrient.
Contact Us Today, Let’s Help You Prepare An Irresistible Business Plan And A Feasibility Study Report
Do you need a business plan to raise fund for your business?
We can carry out research and develop MBA grade business plans that you can present to a bank or investor. Intuitively, Chris Farm Nigeria develops well self-explanatory, irresistible feasibility studies or business plan for your Business start ups, Business Growth or Expansions through either personal funds, Grants, or loans, which could be new or existing ones. We delight in writing for people under Academic sectors, production sectors, manufacturing sectors, processing or packing sectors, advertising sectors, marketing sectors and other related sectors on mini, middle and large scale businesses.
For your Agribusiness, either production, processing, marketing of any Agro-industry, our feasibility studies or business plan are explicit.
General Info On Feasibility Study And Business Plans
Intuitively, our feasibility study and business plans are explicit. Likewise, becomes irresistible when you show them to your investors or sponsors. It gives you a clear picture of what you are to see. Especially, when you put the feasibility study or business plans into use.
More Info On Feasibility Study And Business Plans
Similarly, it shows how much it will cost you to own your desired business, what your money can afford. The kinds of product you will need to minimize input in other to maximize output. Likewise, how much returns you will get at the end of each accounting year until your business break-even on its initial investment capital. Lastly, this will give the intending business person or investor or farmer, a vivid idea on the possible benefit he or she stands to gain, when he or she starts doing the business. However, the intending business person or investor or farmer will not need a soothsayer to make decision for him or her.
CLICK HERE to see what our Business Plans and Feasibility Study Reports has for you.
Intuitively, Our Business Plans and Feasibility Study Report has a unique content. Take a look at our it. Finally, be rest assured that we give you what you want if you place an order. For easy understand of your idea, Call us or send us an email for your request. And you will be Glad you did.
Pay For Any Service Via Clicking PAYMENT On the Menu
Finally, Know more about Catfish Farming Business by ordering for this book for just Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00)
PRICE TAG: N10, 000.00
Mobile Fish Ponds For Sale All Over Nigeria
Furthermore, Fish Collapsible Tarpaulin Ponds Tips is a Simple guide For All Fish Farmers. As a matter of fact, Chris farm Nigeria welcomes you on Fish Ponds or Collapsible Tarpaulin Ponds Section. This is where we talk about Modern Fish Farming. Join our Facebook Niche Here