Business Plans Free Sample On Tilapia Fish Farming Benefits
Business Plans Free Sample On Tilapia Fish Farming Benefits is free for all. As a matter of facts, we write Business Plans for all Agroline products for loan, Grant, Personal or organizational use. This is just a Sample On Tilapia Fish Farming. Get us engage to get one.
More on Business Plans Free Sample On Tilapia Fish Farming Benefits
- Great business opportunity
- Markets are still expanding.
- No canibalism
- High growth rate /performance
- Required low protein content feed(32%)
- Lower feed price compare to Catfish feed
- Low calorie count and has two to five times less fast than the leanest pork or beef.
- Mild flavour preferred by many consumers
- High sales price (Between 950-1200 per kilogram)
- High protein.
- Generally acceptable (no religion nor cultural bias)
Success or failure of a fish farm will be determined to some extent by site selection. The following factors should be considered:
- Soil: The best way to find out if soil is suitable is to look for other ponds or canals nearby. Note the water clarity and ask local farmers how well the soil holds water. Ideally you want a soil that holds water and doesn’t make the water turbid. As a general rule, clay soils or loams with a high clay content are best, as they hold water well and resist erosion, but beware of acid sulphate soil. As a general rule, clay soils or loams with a high clay content are best, as they hold water well and resist erosion, but beware of acid sulphate soil.
- Elevation, slope and land shape:
Most plots of land are not an ideal square shape, but aim for areas as close to this ideal as possible. Access road and water supply costs will be cheaper if the land is wide enough to accommodate paired ponds.
- Fish transfer, staff monitoring and theft prevention will also be easier.
- Avoid long, narrow land.
- Design your farm so that it can only accommodate a long single line of ponds.
- WATER SOURCE
Ideally, a site should have year-round water supply from a river, canal, lake or spring. Most often this water will have to be pumped into the farm, but any site that has sufficient elevation to allow water to feed the farm by gravity will save much on energy costs. Ground water can be used, but it requires more expensive capital investment and pumping costs. On the plus side, it is free of predators, aquatic life and most important, disease organisms.
It is essential to pay attention to the following water parameters:
- SLOPING LAND Sloping land – a gentle slope can be of advantage, as it may be possible to design a farm so that water supply and drainage can be carried out by gravity. Farm design and excavation will be trickier, however, and a high-head pump will be necessary if one wants to recirculate water back through the farm.
- FLAT LAND Sloping land – a gentle slope can be of advantage, as it may be possible to design a farm so that water supply and drainage can be carried out by gravity. Farm design and excavation will be trickier, however, and a high-head pump will be necessary if one wants to recirculate water back through the farm
Contact Us Today, Let’s Help You Prepare An Irresistible Business Plan And A Feasibility Study Report
Do you need a business plan to raise fund for your business?
We can carry out research and develop MBA grade business plans that you can present to a bank or investor. Intuitively, Chris Farm Nigeria develops well self-explanatory, irresistible feasibility studies or business plan for your Business start ups, Business Growth or Expansions through either personal funds, Grants, or loans, which could be new or existing ones. We delight in writing for people under Academic sectors, production sectors, manufacturing sectors, processing or packing sectors, advertising sectors, marketing sectors and other related sectors on mini, middle and large scale businesses.
For your Agribusiness, either production, processing, marketing of any Agro-industry, our feasibility studies or business plan are explicit.
General Info On Feasibility Study And Business Plans
Intuitively, our feasibility study and business plans are explicit. Likewise, becomes irresistible when you show them to your investors or sponsors. It gives you a clear picture of what you are to see. Especially, when you put the feasibility study or business plans into use.
More Info On Feasibility Study And Business Plans
Similarly, it shows how much it will cost you to own your desired business, what your money can afford. The kinds of product you will need to minimize input in other to maximize output. Likewise, how much returns you will get at the end of each accounting year until your business break-even on its initial investment capital. Lastly, this will give the intending business person or investor or farmer, a vivid idea on the possible benefit he or she stands to gain, when he or she starts doing the business. However, the intending business person or investor or farmer will not need a soothsayer to make decision for him or her.
CLICK HERE to see what our Business Plans and Feasibility Study Reports has for you.
Intuitively, Our Business Plans and Feasibility Study Report has a unique content. Take a look at our it. Finally, be rest assured that we give you what you want if you place an order. For easy understand of your idea, Call us or send us an email for your request. And you will be Glad you did.
Pay For Any Service Via Clicking PAYMENT On the Menu
Finally, Know more about Catfish Farming Business by ordering for this book for just Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00)
PRICE TAG: N10, 000.00
Mobile Fish Ponds For Sale All Over Nigeria
Furthermore, Fish Collapsible Tarpaulin Ponds Tips is a Simple guide For All Fish Farmers. As a matter of fact, Chris farm Nigeria welcomes you on Fish Ponds or Collapsible Tarpaulin Ponds Section. This is where we talk about Modern Fish Farming. Join our Facebook Niche Here