2019/2020 Ashden Energy Awards is now open (Business Plan)
More on 2019/2020 Ashden Energy Awards is now open (Business Plan)
Benefits of 2019/2020 Ashden Energy Awards is now open (Business Plan)
- You can get an Award of about £20,000
- National and international media exposure for you
- Tailored support to develop your work even further
- Media materials to help you tell your story
Where to apply?
- Businesses, NGOs, social enterprises and government organisations
- Application can be for a specific renewable energy or energy efficiency programme, enterprise or building, or for a specific product or service. This may be the whole work of an organisation or part of it.
- The work must be proven on the market and have been delivered for at least one year.
- work must be delivered in at least one of the UN’s developing regions of Africa, Caribbean, Central America, South America, Asia (excluding Japan) and Oceania (excluding Australia and New Zealand) and can be in rural or urban areas. High-income countries in these regions, as defined by the World Bank, are not eligible to apply.
- Firstly, Ashden Interest in 2019. They are awarding works that fits into the following categories and also meets the key criteria listed below.
- Secondly, Candidate must specific the category/categories they feel are most relevant to your work.
- Sustainable Cities and Buildings: Organisations working in the built environment to rapidly decarbonise urban buildings and districts. Also include retrofitting existing buildings, as well as the design and construction of new buildings.
- Also, Sustainable Mobility: in like manner, Innovative enterprises or programmes that are improving access to sustainable transport; and mobility services for those who currently have inadequate access, and having a measurable impact on greenhouse gas emissions, air pollution or congestion
- Powering Business: they are looking for enterprises or programmes providing and/or using sustainable energy or energy efficiency in the provision of goods and services to produce income or value.
- Clean Cooking: they are seeking organisations accelerating the uptake of cleaner and more efficient cooking solutions. Which reduce indoor air pollution, improve health and protect the environment
- Furthermore, Sustainable Energy & Healthcare: They are also looking for organisations providing and/or using sustainable forms of energy to support the provision of healthcare services. These includes; solutions for mobile, emergency and humanitarian contexts, cold-chain and other eco-system needs
- Cooling for People: We are looking for organisations that are delivering work that alleviates heat stress for those spending time outdoors in hot climates, whether for work or while travelling
- Lastly, Financial or Business Model Innovation: We are looking for organisations or programmes improving access to energy through innovations in financial mechanisms and business models
Closing deadline is on 6th November 2018 at 11.59pm GMT.Click here to Apply
Contact Us Today, Let’s Help You Prepare An Irresistible Business Plan And A Feasibility Study Report
Do you need a business plan to raise fund for your business?
We can carry out research and develop MBA grade business plans that you can present to a bank or investor. Intuitively, Chris Farm Nigeria develops well self-explanatory, irresistible feasibility studies or business plan for your Business start ups, Business Growth or Expansions through either personal funds, Grants, or loans, which could be new or existing ones. We delight in writing for people under Academic sectors, production sectors, manufacturing sectors, processing or packing sectors, advertising sectors, marketing sectors and other related sectors on mini, middle and large scale businesses.
For your Agribusiness, either production, processing, marketing of any Agro-industry, our feasibility studies or business plan are explicit.
General Info On Feasibility Study And Business Plans
Intuitively, our feasibility study and business plans are explicit. Likewise, becomes irresistible when you show them to your investors or sponsors. It gives you a clear picture of what you are to see. Especially, when you put the feasibility study or business plans into use.
More Info On Feasibility Study And Business Plans
Similarly, it shows how much it will cost you to own your desired business, what your money can afford. The kinds of product you will need to minimize input in other to maximize output. Likewise, how much returns you will get at the end of each accounting year until your business break-even on its initial investment capital. Lastly, this will give the intending business person or investor or farmer, a vivid idea on the possible benefit he or she stands to gain, when he or she starts doing the business. However, the intending business person or investor or farmer will not need a soothsayer to make decision for him or her.
CLICK HERE to see what our Business Plans and Feasibility Study Reports has for you.
Intuitively, Our Business Plans and Feasibility Study Report has a unique content. Take a look at our it. Finally, be rest assured that we give you what you want if you place an order. For easy understand of your idea, Call us or send us an email for your request. And you will be Glad you did.
Pay For Any Service Via Clicking PAYMENT On the Menu
Finally, Know more about Catfish Farming Business by ordering for this book for just Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00)
PRICE TAG: N10, 000.00
Mobile Fish Ponds For Sale All Over Nigeria
Furthermore, Fish Collapsible Tarpaulin Ponds Tips is a Simple guide For All Fish Farmers. As a matter of fact, Chris farm Nigeria welcomes you on Fish Ponds or Collapsible Tarpaulin Ponds Section. This is where we talk about Modern Fish Farming. Join our Facebook Niche Here