Latest Pond Management With Fish Farm MAB System
Latest pond management with Fish Farm MAB system is free guide. Our Fish Farm MAB system is a zero-discharge and suitable for the culture of freshwater as well as marine edible and ornamental fish. No water exchange takes place and water addition is limited to compensate for evaporation losses only.
More On Latest pond management with Fish Farm MAB system
The system reduces inorganic nitrogen and organic wastes from pond water by means of the induction of several microbial processes among which:Fermentation: the conversion of complex organic waste compound to low molecular weight organic compounds
- Nitrification: the conversion of ammonia to nitrate and
- De-nitrification: the conversion of nitrate to nitrogen gas and the conversion of low molecular weight organic compounds to carbon dioxide.
aerobically. We use different sets of denitrifying and nitrifying bacteria to break down ammonia. We break down ammonia to nitrites and nitrates by using our denitrifying bacteria while a different set of nitrifying bacteria breaks it
further down to elemental Nitrogen which dissipates to the atmosphere through our ‘Biobed’ development. The Biobed formed is a layer of microbes that will form at the bottom of the waste water tanks that contains 20 to 100 billion microbes per cc.
Here are the steps in which our microbes attack Ammonia:
Ammonia (NH3) and turns into Ammonium (NH4)
attaches to the Ammonium, breaking it down into Nitrites (NO2).
break down, turning into Nitrates (NO3).
sink below the Bio-Bed that has formed at the bottom of the tank or pond from
the multiplication and movement of our microbial mix.
another microbe will ‘rip’ the Oxygen (O2) from the Nitrates, effectively releasing
Nitrogen Gas and Carbon Dioxide into the water column.
there will not be floating scum. No odor will be present.
- High output- Avg. density of 70 – 100 kg of fish per m³ of water
- Maximum freshness- Within a day from farm to plate
- Zero discharge- No environmental pollution and Bio-Secure
- Produces premium fish- No antibiotics, mercury and lead free fish
- Both saltwater and fresh water
- Can operate in any climate regardless of the availability of a water resource or proximity to the sea
- Non native – enable the growth of non native fish in any region
- No need for frequent water exchange
Bestselling book on fishery;
- Firstly, how to own a catfish farm
- How to manage a catfish farm
- Lastly, how to own, manage, and make millions from catfish farming business (our best seller)
- Title Page
- Table of Content
Chapter One: Introduction
is catfish different from other fishes?
1.3 Fish classification
- Giant Catfish of the World
- Scientific classification
- Catfish Family
- Larval production
- The culture system
- Feed and Feeding
- Hybridization of catfish
- Culture system modification
- Prospect and problems of cultured fish
4.0 How to own a Mega fish farm Business
- standard features of a fish pond
- Types of pond
- Earthen (Natural) Pond
- Concrete Pond
- Tarpaulin/Plastic/Mobile Pond
- Step in fish Pond establishment
- Important of liming
- Fertilizing a pond
- Fish Pond management
- Fish Stocking
- Stocking of fish can take the form of mono/poly-culture
- channel catfish
- Species of channel catfish
- Life cycle of channel catfish
- The Electric Catfish
- Feeding in electric catfish
- Firing in electric fish
- Importance tips in managing electric catfish
- African Giant catfish
- Habits of African catfish in the wide
- Natural spawning in the wide
- Rearing of African giant catfish
- Hatching techniques in catfish
- materials needed for (hatching) spawning
- Prerequisite for (Hatching) spawning in catfish
- Steps in (hatching) spawning
- Some reasons why spawning (Hatching) falls
- Characteristics of catfish stages
- Transportation of catfish
- Fish Management
- How to identify oxygen Depletion in ponds
- Questions most people ask about catfish management
- Fish parasite and Diseases
- Fish Disease
- Causes of Diseases
- Types of Disease
- Firstly, fish preservation
- Method of fish preservation
- Fish salting
- Drying and Dehydration
- Also, fish smoking
- How to smoke fish
- How to make millions from catfish production
- Marketing strategy
- How to sustain millions in catfish business
List of figures
Firstly, fig.1.1 Labeled diagram of a typical tilapia fish
Secondly, fig 1.2 labeled diagram of a typical catfish
Thirdly, fig 1.3 Labeled diagram of a typical external anatomy of a tilapia fish
Fig 1.4 Labeled diagram of a typical external anatomy of a carpio cyprisnus
Also, fig 1.5 Labeled diagram of a typical internal anatomy of a tilapia fish
Similarly, fig 1.6 Typical example of catfish
Likewise, fig 8.1 Diagram of electric catfish organs
Likewise, fig 9.1 claries gariepinus sample
Fig 9.2 Heterobranchus Bidorsal Sample
Also, fig 10.1 Diagram on how to inject the catfish
Similarly, fig 10.2 Diagram on how to extract the milt (sperm) from catfish
Lastly, fig 10/3 Diagram on how to strip off eggs from catfish and
to fertilize them
List of tables
Firstly, table 2.1 scientific classification of catfish
Table 3.1 catfish families
Furthermore, table 5.1 table showing water retention in soil
Table 8.1 scientific classification of electric catfish
Also, table 9.1 African Giant catfish
PRICE: N 10, 000 (Ten thousand Naira)
Contact Us Today, Let’s Help You Prepare An Irresistible Business Plan And A Feasibility Study Report
Do you need a business plan to raise fund for your business?
We can carry out research and develop MBA grade business plans that you can present to a bank or investor. Intuitively, Chris Farm Nigeria develops well self-explanatory, irresistible feasibility studies or business plan for your Business start ups, Business Growth or Expansions through either personal funds, Grants, or loans, which could be new or existing ones. We delight in writing for people under Academic sectors, production sectors, manufacturing sectors, processing or packing sectors, advertising sectors, marketing sectors and other related sectors on mini, middle and large scale businesses.
For your Agribusiness, either production, processing, marketing of any Agro-industry, our feasibility studies or business plan are explicit.
General Info On Feasibility Study And Business Plans
Intuitively, our feasibility study and business plans are explicit. Likewise, becomes irresistible when you show them to your investors or sponsors. It gives you a clear picture of what you are to see. Especially, when you put the feasibility study or business plans into use.
More Info On Feasibility Study And Business Plans
Similarly, it shows how much it will cost you to own your desired business, what your money can afford. The kinds of product you will need to minimize input in other to maximize output. Likewise, how much returns you will get at the end of each accounting year until your business break-even on its initial investment capital. Lastly, this will give the intending business person or investor or farmer, a vivid idea on the possible benefit he or she stands to gain, when he or she starts doing the business. However, the intending business person or investor or farmer will not need a soothsayer to make decision for him or her.
CLICK HERE to see what our Business Plans and Feasibility Study Reports has for you.
Intuitively, Our Business Plans and Feasibility Study Report has a unique content. Take a look at our it. Finally, be rest assured that we give you what you want if you place and order. For easy understand of your idea, Call us or send us an email for your request. And you will be Glad you did.
Pay For Any Service Via Clicking PAYMENT On the Menu
Finally, Know more about Catfish Farming Business by ordering for this book for just Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00)
PRICE TAG: N10, 000.00
Mobile Fish Ponds For Sale All Over Nigeria
Furthermore, Fish Collapsible Tarpaulin Ponds Tips is a Simple guide For All Fish Farmers. As a matter of fact, Chris farm Nigeria welcomes you on Fish Ponds or Collapsible Tarpaulin Ponds Section. This is where we talk about Modern Fish Farming. Join our Facebook Niche Here